Antique & Classic Car Insurance
level of protection for your investment.
Why should you consider this product?
- Well-maintained classic cars hold their value and often appreciate in price
- In the event of an accident or other loss, the insurer pays to repair or replace your car as a valuable classic, not an old junker
- Classic Car insurance usually costs less than regular auto insurance and may not have a deductible for comprehensive or collision coverage
- Chances are, this car is not your daily ride to work, but it needs to be insured while at a car show or being transported to your special events
- As with regular cars, driving a classic car without insurance is not only risky, but illegal
While your classic car may only be driven in car shows and Saturday night meets, you still need to protect yourself against injuries or damages that may occur. The possibility of an accident is high at these types of events as they are filled with many pedestrians; traffic is often congested and the events are sometimes located in dimly lit streets or parking lots. Liability Insurance covers bodily injury to others as well as property damage if an accident occurs. Higher liability limits may be available through a Personal Umbrella Policy.
This policy covers injuries to you and passengers in your classic car in an at-fault accident.
Not everyone carries insurance on their antique or classic auto because of the limited miles their car is driven. For this reason, it is important you carry this insurance. It covers bodily injury and property damage involving an accident where the responsible person either doesn't have any insurance or has inadequate liability limits.
Imagine having to pay out-of-pocket for the custom candy apple red paint on your ride if it’s been vandalized, or trying to find a windshield for your ‘66 'Vette after it is broken. Hickok & Boardman Insurance Group can offer you comprehensive insurance will cover you in these types of scenarios.
Should you be involved in an accident with your car while driving in a parade, or if it comes loose in your car hauler and gets damaged while in transit, collision insurance can cover you.
If you have a project car or spare parts for your ’67 Camaro, these can and should be insured.