Boat, Yacht, & Watercraft Insurance
Boat Insurance Policy Can Provide
Why should you consider this product?
- Covers damages and injuries caused in an accident to another boater, their passengers, and their watercraft
- Coverage for your boat including collision, fire, theft, and vandalism
- Actual cash value instead of replacement cost coverage may be available
- This product can provide towing if you break down while on the water
- Covers pollutants caused by a boat's fuel spillage in our lakes and rivers
Liability Insurance covers injuries to another boater or swimmer, and damage to another boat or someone's dock. Liability may also pay for fuel spillage. Liability Insurance does not cover personal bodily injury, injury to passengers, or damage to your own boat. Higher liability limits may be available through a Personal Umbrella Policy.
Medical payments resulting from injuries to someone in your boat may be covered, including water skiers.
Your policy can provide protection if the responsible person is not insured. It provides coverage if you have been injured and your medical bills exceed the amount of insurance coverage they have on their policy.
Comprehensive Insurance can cover damage to your boat other than by a collision, such as fire, theft, or vandalism.
Damage to your boat can be covered in the event of a collision with another boat or with an object in the water. Collision Insurance may also cover the removal of wreckage.
This policy can provide you with emergency boat towing service if you are stranded on the water.
This provides protection against the loss of personal items including tackle, rods, reels, and water skis. Some companies offer replacement cost coverage for these items. Depending on the type of loss, you may have coverage on your Homeowners’ policy. However, this prevents submitting a separate claim and you will pay a separate deductible out of pocket.