High Value Insurance
account the unique aspects of the high-value home.
Why should you consider this product?
- Typically, homes exceeding values of $1 million are constructed with custom features that may need specialized insurance
- If you are unsure if you want to rebuild your home or relocate after a total loss, a “cash-out” settlement option is available
- Provides an array of protections against direct physical loss, including events such as fire, theft, wind, hail, lightning, and back-up of sewers or drains
- Worldwide Personal Liability and Injury Protection, including Fraud Protection are available
- Complimentary services include hurricane preparation, home appraisals, and background checks for private staff
Homeowners' insurance offers guaranteed replacement of home and attached structures such as decks, porches, and garages. If you are unsure of the replacement value of your home, the insurance carrier will perform an extensive on-site appraisal once coverage has been requested.
Detached Structures – in-ground pool, shed, garage, gazebo, guest house (on same parcel or deed), and hardscape (physical elements of your property, not attached to the dwelling – i.e. arbor, tennis court, patio). Hardscape does not include coverage for living plants (landscaping). Typically, 20% of the dwelling coverage is provided for other structures. It may be necessary to increase this amount to cover specific property features.
Replacement cost of furnishings, appliances, clothing, dinnerware, linens, jewelry, and garden equipment. Typically, 30% to 70% of the dwelling coverage is provided for contents. Should you have a rare or expensive item, it may be necessary to schedule an item. Scheduling provides comprehensive coverage and eliminates the given deductible. There is an additional charge to schedule an item and you may need to provide a recent bill of sale or appraisal.
If a covered loss renders your home uninhabitable, any reasonable expense incurred to maintain your normal standard of living will be paid. Coverage for loss of use is based on actual loss sustained, and coverage varies from 40% of the dwelling limit to unlimited coverage (as is the case with several companies).
You policy provides worldwide coverage for property damage or personal injury that the insured is legally obligated to pay. Additional liability can be obtained through the purchase of a Personal Umbrella Policy.
Pays medical expenses incurred within three years of the date of the occurrence (on insured’s premise) causing bodily injury up to $10,000 per person. This coverage does not apply to the insured or resident relative(s).
Employment Practice Liability (provides coverage for the insured against potential suits by a domestic employee); Family Protection (car-jacking, child abduction, stalking threat, and home invasion); Workers' Compensation (covers cost of medical care and rehabilitation for employees injured on the job).