Without workplace safety programs, businesses may suffer from:
- Decreased employee morale
- Increased time away from work for injured employees
- Loss of production and increased costs
- Increased workers' compensation premiums
- Fines and penalties from VOSHA
Workplace safety is a critical business component
Preventing illness and injury to employees in the workplace protects your company’s most valuable asset - your workers. Making safety programs a priority also helps you manage your insurance premiums. Our safety consultants can help with the development of safety manuals, addressing potential job hazards, and training for compliance and safety awareness.
Reduce the cost of work-related injuries and workers' compensation claims by establishing a program that promotes awareness of ongoing safety issues. Studies indicate that for every one dollar invested in a work safety program, there can be as much as a six-dollar return.